Signal - Loud And Clear [1989]
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
“Loud And Clear” is the first and only cd from Signal, with Mark Free on vocals.
This is musically excellent album from the start to end , especially Mark Free’s sensational performance is something unbelievable.
“Loud And Clear” is essential album for Jouney, Foreigner, and Survivor’s fans.
At the end this album is widely regarded as one of the top ten classic AOR albums.
Recommended !!!!!!!!


Genre: Melodic Hard Rock / Aor
Country: UsA Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Official Website: …………….

Line-Up
Mark Free: Vocals
Danny Jacob: Guitar
Erik Scott: Bass, KeyS
Jan Uvena: Drums

TrackList
01.Arms Of A Stranger
02.Does It Feel Like Love
03.My Mistake
04.This Love, This Time
05.Wake Up You Little Fool
06.Liar
07.Could This Be Love
08.You Won't See Me Cry
09.Go
10.Run Into The Night
 
posted by Andreas "Angel_In_Black" G. at 2/21/2007 08:24:00 PM | Permalink


7 Comments:


At Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:13:00 PM, Blogger Andreas.G.

Pswrd:
www.melodic-hard-rock-metal.blogspot.com

 

At Friday, February 23, 2007 7:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Andreas I think I love you :)

This is the best album ever.
The guy in the recordstore recommended it to me when it first came out, so I bought it.
Sadly I can't find it, I think I lend it to a friend who "forgot" to give it back.

It's a shame that they didn't release more than one album.
Thank you for uploading it.

/Love Petra

 

At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:52:00 AM, Blogger Andreas.G.

petra thnx :))))
if you want to buy again ... i think you can search in www.heavyharnmonies.com

this cd is amazing... it's one of my top 20 all time melodic hard rock cd's.

thnx again :)))

 

At Monday, September 10, 2007 7:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Great album indeed.
Something about it puzzles me :
I get the feeling I've heard the song "run into the night" on a movie soundtrack many years ago.
Now maybe I'm wrong but ins't this track on the navy seals ost or on another early 90's movie soundtrack ?
If anyone has any informations about it please let me know..

 

At Tuesday, May 06, 2008 8:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

I think Go is a "remake" of Triumph`s
Running in the night? Am I right? Sounds exactly the same to me.

 

At Sunday, November 16, 2008 9:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

nice, wooow

 

At Friday, July 10, 2009 2:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

WTF!!! Triumph's "Running In The Night" came in 1987, while Signal's "Go" appeared in 1989. Did they STEAL the melody, or did Mark Free write "Go" first, then Triumph stole his song and released it first or what? The two songs are almost IDENTICAL. It is a TRAGEDY!!! I need to know what the HELL happened here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That being said, I prefer Signal's "Go" - It has better vocals and backing vocals!!

Signal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbcqjYoCYvo
Triumph: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bid3FnOusB4

 
Myspace Falling Objects